Monday, June 05, 2006

symptom thyroid :Thyroid Health and The Coconut Diet

Many Americans suffer from symptoms such as cold hands and feet, low body temperature, sensitivity to cold, a feeling of always being chilled, headaches, insomnia, dry skin, puffy eyes, hair loss, brittle nails, joint aches, constipation, mental dullness, fatigue, frequent infections, hoarse voice, ringing in the ears, dizziness, loss of libido, and weight gain, which is sometimes uncontrollable. Approximately 65 percent of the U. S. population is overweight; 30 percent is clinically obese. Research is pointing to the fact that an under active thyroid might be the number one cause of weight problems, especially among women, in the US today.

Virgin Coconut Oil offers great hope for those suffering from hypothyroidism (low thyroid function) today. I didn't even realize how much hypothyroidism was affecting my life till I started on the Virgin Coconut Oil and suddenly had energy like the Energizer Bunny! I also gave up the white toxins (wheat flour, refined sugar, potatoes, and other high-glycemic index foods) and that, in combination with my Virgin Coconut Oil consumption has made a tremendous difference in my hormonal balance, mood stability, stamina and overall energy. And, I'm slowly but steadily losing a little bit of weight without effort. Ya gotta love that! Julia (Coconut Diet Forums)

I began taking coconut oil to address a hypothyroid issue. Recently, especially over the last month, thyroid activity plunged and my temperatures would top out for the day somewhere between 97.2 and 97.8. Definitely hypothyroid territory. Now in just a couple of days the coconut oil has boosted my metabolism back toward the normal range (still subnormal but getting there) and my sleep has been incredible. From past experience with thyroid management, I know that--in my case--greatly improved sleep and feelings of rejuvenation after sleep are related to more normal thyroid activity. Whatever the precise mechanism, it's a welcome development. Mike (Coconut Diet Forums)

We have received many other comments such as these from those using Tropical Traditions Virgin Coconut Oil with hypothyroidism.

Copyright © 2004-2005 Mt. Banahaw Health Products Corp. All Rights Reserved.

Comments:
I've being taking porcine tablets for 3 years now. It was not easy to reach the right dosage since I used to take T4 (NOT marketed in the USA) 75 mg and had to adjust the Synthroid to 100mg instead. I've being feeling great since!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?